Monday, December 26, 2011

Live Stream Update

Just wanted to give people a bit of an update on the status of the live stream and how it'll work.

I added a video link to the right side, so how that'll work is it'll either play the most recent video I've made, or it'll play the live video that I'm shooting right at that moment. I'll be out on the lake a good part of the day tomorrow with a buddy, so if you want to see the live stream in action, that'd be a good chance (Check in around 11:00 - 5:00).

On the bottom of the video, there is either a time, or it'll display "Live" in red text. If you see a time, it's a video that was made recently and is not currently live, if you see Live, well, that's self explanatory.

I'll be utilizing it more actively as the year goes on as it'll give me the best opportunity to provide real time updates, so I just wanted to make sure people know what they're looking at.

If you want to see a bigger version of the video, you can check it out directly at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fishingminnetonka - alternatively, you can use the full screen or zoom options on the video that is embedded in the sidebar.

If you've got any questions, let me know. Otherwise, feel free to leave me any feedback you've got about it. If it's easy to use, hard to use, more/less convenient, whatever.

Also, as I mentioned, I'll likely be on the lake all day tomorrow (Starting at Gray's, we'll see where I go from there) so maybe I'll see some of you out there. Good luck!

(And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment